How can you become a BenCham Member?
You or your company can become a Member of BenCham if you can indicate the following:
• You are a citizen from Belgium, The Netherlands, or Luxemburg.
• Your company has an office in one of the three Benelux countries.
• You or your company has a strong affiliation with one or all of the Benelux Countries.
• You have studied in one of the three Benelux countries.
• You have close family in or originating from of the three Benelux countries.
Other cases will be judged on a case by case basis. BenCham keeps the right to refuse your Membership Application.
Do you want to apply right now? Please click here!
BenCham’s Membership Structure
BenCham’s membership structure consists of 5 groups:
• Large enterprises: Benelux organisations located in China with more than 500 employees worldwide.
• SME’s: Benelux organisations located in China with less than 500 employees worldwide.
• Overseas Sponsors: companies located in one of the Benelux Countries but with interests in China.
• Individual Members: Benelux nationality or strong association with the Benelux working for a non-Benelux organisation.
• Student Members: Students studying in China with a Benelux nationality or Chinese nationality having previously studied in one of the Benelux countries. (please supply us with a copy of an official student card and/or proof of university enrolment)
Membership fee structure
As a corporate member, you have the choice of membership in 1, 2 or 3 chapters, situated in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou (PRD).
* Corporate members can have 1 main representative and 3 to 5 associate members per chapter.
** All BenCham memberships will be part of a rolling membership system, i.e. the membership starts at the date entered upon the membership application form and will henceforth be renewable – rolled over – one year thereafter.
*** Above Membership fees are exclusive of applicable VAT.